Problem compiling asp.net website and temporary files

spondishy

Hi,

I'm getting the error below when compiling a web site built using
ASP.Net 3.5. The temporary internet files are being created fine and
exist in the folder, so doesn't appear to be permission related. Any
ideas why this would occur?

Thanks.

Error 56 'MyProject.ReportManagement.Views.ReportManagementDefault'
does not implement interface member
'MyNameSpace.Intranet.Shell.Views.IDefaultView.PopulateDivision' c:
\Temporary ASP.NET Files\myproj\a4effa20\96ceae50\App_Web_uft-fx1l.
4.cs 15

Gregory A. Beamer

Hi,

I'm getting the error below when compiling a web site built using
ASP.Net 3.5. The temporary internet files are being created fine and
exist in the folder, so doesn't appear to be permission related. Any
ideas why this would occur?

Thanks.

Error 56 'MyProject.ReportManagement.Views.ReportManagementDefault'
does not implement interface member
'MyNameSpace.Intranet.Shell.Views.IDefaultView.PopulateDivision' c:
\Temporary ASP.NET Files\myproj\a4effa20\96ceae50\App_Web_uft-fx1l.
4.cs 15

Did you change the interface at some time? If so, clear out all
temporary files and then try again.

Peace and Grace,

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA