Problem in Downloading Radrails

RAVIN

Hi there ,
I'm a novice in the Programing on ruby on rails ..
There are certain specifications that our Suppose to be installed on
the Machine to work with this..
well I work on Win xp SP2.
I have Installed a Wamp server. ( hope this will be ok )
I have downloaded the Ruby 1.8.2 which is a Stable version...

I can't get the Link of the radrails which is an IDE for the Ruby to
make web appilcations..

if there is any other mirror from where i can Download this .. Please
Post the link ..

ust Stuck with the Downloading . :)