Problem to call a WEBSERVICE in another WEBSERVICE (AXIS/ TOMCAT)

Cyril

Hi all,

I've 3 WEBSERVICE in AXIS (port 8080). In one WEBSERVICE, i call the 2
WEBSERVICE see the code:

Managedoc doc = null;
try {
ManagedocService docservice = new ManagedocServiceLocator();

doc = docservice.getmanagedoc();
} catch (ServiceException ex) {
logger.fatal("Error Call WEB SERVICE Managedoc", ex);
return false;
}

Packagerpdf protect = null;

try {
PackagerpdfService pdfservice = new PackagerpdfServiceLocator();
protect = pdfservice.getpackagerpdf();

} catch (ServiceException ex) {
logger.fatal("Error Call WEB SERVICE packagerpdf", ex);
return false;
}

With the first WebServices Managedoc, i've no problem to call a method
But the second WebService Packagerpdf, i've a probleme when i call a
method. In my log4j, I'm see this:

AxisFault
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
faultSubcode:
faultString: (404)/axis/packagerpdf
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{}:return code: 404

Can You help me to resolve this problem ?

Thanks to help,

Oliver Wong

Cyril said:
Hi all,

I've 3 WEBSERVICE in AXIS (port 8080). In one WEBSERVICE, i call the 2
WEBSERVICE see the code:
[snipped code]

With the first WebServices Managedoc, i've no problem to call a method
But the second WebService Packagerpdf, i've a probleme when i call a
method. In my log4j, I'm see this:

AxisFault
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
faultSubcode:
faultString: (404)/axis/packagerpdf
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{}:return code: 404

Can You help me to resolve this problem ?

404 means not found (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/404_error)

Are you sure you've correctly specified the address of the service you're
trying to access?

- Oliver

Cyril

Oliver Wong a écrit :
[...]

When i deployed my Class packagerpdf in axis, it generate a Client class
for to access and i can use in another webservices. And the two
webservice is in same axis (Managedoc and Packagerpdf).

cyril