Problem to call a WEBSERVICE in another WEBSERVICE (AXIS/ TOMCAT)

Discussion in 'Java' started by Cyril, Jun 1, 2006.

  1. Cyril

    Cyril Guest

    Hi all,

    I've 3 WEBSERVICE in AXIS (port 8080). In one WEBSERVICE, i call the 2
    WEBSERVICE see the code:

    Managedoc doc = null;
    try {
    ManagedocService docservice = new ManagedocServiceLocator();

    doc = docservice.getmanagedoc();
    } catch (ServiceException ex) {
    logger.fatal("Error Call WEB SERVICE Managedoc", ex);
    return false;
    }

    Packagerpdf protect = null;

    try {
    PackagerpdfService pdfservice = new PackagerpdfServiceLocator();
    protect = pdfservice.getpackagerpdf();

    } catch (ServiceException ex) {
    logger.fatal("Error Call WEB SERVICE packagerpdf", ex);
    return false;
    }

    With the first WebServices Managedoc, i've no problem to call a method
    But the second WebService Packagerpdf, i've a probleme when i call a
    method. In my log4j, I'm see this:

    AxisFault
    faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
    faultSubcode:
    faultString: (404)/axis/packagerpdf
    faultActor:
    faultNode:
    faultDetail:
    {}:return code: 404

    Can You help me to resolve this problem ?

    Thanks to help,

    Cyril, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Cyril

    Oliver Wong Guest

    "Cyril" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've 3 WEBSERVICE in AXIS (port 8080). In one WEBSERVICE, i call the 2
    > WEBSERVICE see the code:

    [snipped code]

    > With the first WebServices Managedoc, i've no problem to call a method
    > But the second WebService Packagerpdf, i've a probleme when i call a
    > method. In my log4j, I'm see this:
    >
    > AxisFault
    > faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
    > faultSubcode:
    > faultString: (404)/axis/packagerpdf
    > faultActor:
    > faultNode:
    > faultDetail:
    > {}:return code: 404
    >
    > Can You help me to resolve this problem ?

    404 means not found (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/404_error)

    Are you sure you've correctly specified the address of the service you're
    trying to access?

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Cyril

    Cyril Guest

    Oliver Wong a écrit :

    > "Cyril" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> I've 3 WEBSERVICE in AXIS (port 8080). In one WEBSERVICE, i call the 2
    >> WEBSERVICE see the code:
    >>

    > [snipped code]
    >

    >> With the first WebServices Managedoc, i've no problem to call a method
    >> But the second WebService Packagerpdf, i've a probleme when i call a
    >> method. In my log4j, I'm see this:
    >>
    >> AxisFault
    >> faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
    >> faultSubcode:
    >> faultString: (404)/axis/packagerpdf
    >> faultActor:
    >> faultNode:
    >> faultDetail:
    >> {}:return code: 404
    >>
    >> Can You help me to resolve this problem ?

    > 404 means not found (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/404_error)
    >
    > Are you sure you've correctly specified the address of the service
    > you're trying to access?
    >
    > - Oliver

    When i deployed my Class packagerpdf in axis, it generate a Client class
    for to access and i can use in another webservices. And the two
    webservice is in same axis (Managedoc and Packagerpdf).

    cyril

    Cyril, Jun 1, 2006