Problem invoking a Webservice with Eclipse!

Discussion in 'Java' started by pod69@gmx.net, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hello

    I have a little problem with my Webservice and Eclipse!

    If i invoke it with the console "java -classpath build/stubs/classes/
    org/globus/examples/stubs/Service:$CLASSPATH
    org.globus.examples.clients.Service.Client" it works fine and reports
    no problems on the client and server side!

    If I invoke it with eclipse i get the following errors:

    AxisFault
    faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
    envelope/}Server.userException
    faultSubcode:
    faultString: org.globus.wsrf.security.SecurityException: [SEC]
    Invocation subject not set
    faultActor:
    faultNode:
    faultDetail:
    {http://xml.apache.org/
    axis/}stackTrace:eek:rg.globus.wsrf.security.SecurityException: [SEC]
    Invocation subject not set
    at
    org.globus.wsrf.impl.security.SecurityManagerImpl.getSubject(SecurityManagerImpl.java:
    352)
    at
    org.globus.wsrf.impl.security.SecurityManagerImpl.setServiceOwnerFromContext(SecurityManagerImpl.java:
    278)
    at
    org.globus.wsrf.impl.security.SecurityManagerImpl.setServiceOwnerFromContext(SecurityManagerImpl.java:
    261)

    and the server reports 2007-06-26 11:26:04,239 WARN
    handlers.FaultHandler [ServiceThread-9,getFrom:114] The WS-Addressing
    ''To'' request header is missing

    This happens only when I invoke it from Eclipse.

    how can i solve that problem - so that i am able to invoke it with
    eclipse?

    thx
    , Jun 26, 2007