Problem with deployment of web project in VS 2005 with OWC11

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hugo Flores, Aug 4, 2006.

  1. Hugo Flores

    Hugo Flores Guest

    I developed a Web project using Visual Studio 2005 Web Deployment
    Projects.
    I'm also using OWC11 for some charts.
    The problem I have is that when I transfer the deployment folders to
    the server I get an error:
    Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Owc11,
    Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or
    one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

    This is what I have on my web.config file

    <assemblies>
    <add assembly="Microsoft.Office.Interop.Owc11, Version=11.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" />
    </assemblies>

    I did installed OWC11.exe on the server, I even tried adding OWC11.dll
    to the bin directory, but it hasn't helped.

    Any ideas on how this could work?

    Thanks

    Hugo Flores, Aug 4, 2006