problem with runing dbtalk on windows

Mohsen Akhavan

Hello I downloaded the dbtalk073 files from
http://www.insula.cz/dbtalk/ . I make the database and tables form
tpybase.sql script too ,I want to run the files in windows 2000
As the tutorial tells †At the moment there are no command line options.
Just run ruby dbtalk.rb and if you have all required packages installed
(see bellow) the program starts up.â€

I run dbtalk.rb but it didn’t work ,it is my question ,where should I
put the files(dbtalk ,….) should I put it in any ruby subfolder
directories and how it will work in windows ,
Thank you very much for your attention
Sincerley yours Mohsena