    Average duration will be for 6 months. Pay rate: $35 to $50 / hour.

    Please respond immmediately if you meet these requirements.

    raj Sundra
    Have a lovely Google, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Have a lovely Google

    Default User Guest

    Have a lovely Google wrote:

    > Sorry about the blatant commercial post folks - but please read on if
    > you are in the market. Ignore O/W:

    Or I could file a bunch of abuse reports.

    Brian
    Default User, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Have a lovely Google

    red floyd Guest

    Have a lovely Google wrote:
    > Sorry about the blatant commercial post folks - but please read on if
    > you are in the market. Ignore O/W:
    >
    > [ad redacted]

    And why would anyone here want to work for a company whose
    representative can't even bother to read the FAQ for the group he's
    posting to?
    red floyd, Nov 30, 2004
  4. Have a lovely Google

    red floyd wrote:

    > Have a lovely Google wrote:
    > > Sorry about the blatant commercial post folks - but please read on
    > > if you are in the market. Ignore O/W:
    > >
    > > [ad redacted]

    > And why would anyone here want to work for a company whose
    > representative can't even bother to read the FAQ for the group he's
    > posting to?

    Well, apparently the idiot knew, just didn't care. Larts sent to
    and groups-abuse@google. The more the merrier.

    Brian
  5. Jacek Dziedzic, Nov 30, 2004
  6. Sorry about hte commercial post .. didnt think that there would be so
    much opposition.

    Wont bother you iin the future.

    Best regards.

    Have a lovely Google, Dec 1, 2004