Programmers wanted for RFID company

Have a lovely Google

Sorry about the blatant commercial post folks - but please read on if
you are in the market. Ignore O/W:

**
We are a company specializing in developing RFID solutions for Retail,
Healthcare and other apps. We have multiple requirements for
programmers and are not looking to bring folks on our payroll. Here
is the profile.

5 years of S/w development
Comprehensive knowledge of C# and C++
Experience with web services integration ( .NET to Java integration )
Microsoft .NET server side development experience
Experience with Windows CE development
Experience in both UI and Component development

One thing is a must is that they applicants should have US visas to
come here and work (ie. it is OK if you are currently overseas).
Average duration will be for 6 months. Pay rate: $35 to $50 / hour.

Please respond immmediately if you meet these requirements.

raj Sundra
(e-mail address removed)

Default User

Have said:
Sorry about the blatant commercial post folks - but please read on if
you are in the market. Ignore O/W:

Or I could file a bunch of abuse reports.

Brian

red floyd

Have said:
Sorry about the blatant commercial post folks - but please read on if
you are in the market. Ignore O/W:

[ad redacted]

And why would anyone here want to work for a company whose
representative can't even bother to read the FAQ for the group he's
posting to?

red said:
Have said:
Sorry about the blatant commercial post folks - but please read on
if you are in the market. Ignore O/W:

[ad redacted]

And why would anyone here want to work for a company whose
representative can't even bother to read the FAQ for the group he's
posting to?

Well, apparently the idiot knew, just didn't care. Larts sent to
(e-mail address removed) and groups-abuse@google. The more the merrier.

Brian

Have a lovely Google

Sorry about hte commercial post .. didnt think that there would be so
much opposition.

Wont bother you iin the future.

Best regards.