Publish on Lan

Jim McGivney

I have placed my website on my host's computer, it seems to work just fine.

Now I'd like to place it on a local area network. Is this called a virtual
drive? Can someone point me to an article that can guide me? I am using
VDE and not the full version of Visual Studio.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jim

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> Is this called a virtual drive?

No.

re:
!> Now I'd like to place it on a local area network.

You'll need :

1. IIS installed on the computer where the application will run

2. To create an IIS application for the application

3. The appropiate version of the .Net Framework
installed on the computer where the application will run