Py2exe on windows

Peter Hansen

Ray said:
How do you run py2exe on a windows box?

Usually from the command line, something like "python setup.py py2exe"
after creating an appropriate setup.py according to the instructions
on the py2exe web site.
also is anybody using Boa Constructor?

Yes. (Not me, however, as I do little traditional GUI work, preferring to focus
my resources on web interfaces.)

-Peter

GrayGeek

Ray said:
How do you run py2exe on a windows box? also is anybody using Boa
Constructor?

Ya, I am using it. Nice tool. Not nearly as polished as JDev9 or Sun's
Studio One, but all products are ascii files and CVS works nicely on them.
Going in and out of the WYSIWYG mode is much faster, and it takes a whole
lot LESS code to accomplish a given task. All of this power is due to
Python, of course, in conjuction with the wxPython and wxWindows