python ODF library?

Matias Surdi

Do yo know any good OpenDocumentFormat library for python?

I'm starting a project on wich I'll have to programatically modify ODF
text documments, so, after reinventing the wheel, I'd like to know if
already something exists.

Thanks a lot.

hdante

Do yo know any good OpenDocumentFormat library for python?

I'm starting a project on wich I'll have to programatically modify ODF
text documments, so, after reinventing the wheel, I'd like to know if
already something exists.

Thanks a lot.

Excellent question. I've found this (have no idea if it works).

http://appyframework.org/pod.html

It's possible that you could implement what you want by hand. There's
this book:

http://books.evc-cit.info/odbook/book.html

which has a lot of code snippets.

On the other hand, it may be easier to pick and editor and go with
its scripting lanugage.

Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages