Python Windows Editors

redawgts

Yes, pywin32 installs PythonWin.

W. Watson said:
I downloaded python-2.5.msi and installed it. I believe its editor is
[corrected]IDLE. I understand there's a Win editor called pythonwin. I believe it's
in the download pywin32-210.win32-py2.5.exe, but I'm not sure if this
exe file has just the editor or all of Python. Comments? If not how do I
get the PythonWin editor by itself?
BTW, one of the features I did not like of IDE is the limited file Print
command. It puts everything in 16pt type, and gives no choice over what
pages should be printed. Maybe there's an option?I don't see any responses that address regarding
pywin32-210.win32-py2.5.exe, so it looks like I'll have to undbundle it and
see for myself.