Q: web service is not running

Guest

Hello,
I installed SQL2000, RS2000, and VS.Net to my Windows 2000 Pro PC and did
not encounter any error. However right now I am trying to create an ASP.Net
application and I get the following error:

“VS.Net has detected that specific web service is not running ASP.Net
version 1.1.â€

What is problem?
Thanks,

Guest

What version of VS did you install? Did you already have 1.0 (or vs2002)
installed?

Run the "aspnet_regiis.exe -i" call, from the appropriate framework folder,
and this should put the versioning up to date.