Question about frames...

Boris

Dear group....

I have 3 frames in my fremeset...

In each frame i do some jobs, but I need after any job in any frame set
focus on field in 1st frame...

For example after scrolling with mouse in frame 2, how set focus in field on
frame 1...??!?!

Thanks

Boris

Whitecrest

I have 3 frames in my fremeset...

Uh oh...
In each frame i do some jobs, but I need after any job in any frame set
focus on field in 1st frame...
For example after scrolling with mouse in frame 2, how set focus in field on
frame 1...??!?!

You might want to include a url as what you are trying to do makes
little sense without knowing the entire context.

To answer your question, you can use Javascript to talk to objects in
the frames.