    takns a lot for any help
    pleas answear here

    :)

    misiuxix, May 19, 2006

  2. misiuxix

    Paul Guest

    Hi,

    On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 03:16 -0700, misiuxix wrote:

    > these is only example because i have similar problem in all frames, i
    > just don`t know how to do the hight of the frame should demenp on th
    > hight of the thigs inside the frame ...

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://rsarelo.strony.wi.ps.pl%
    2F&charset=iso-8859-1&doctype=Inline&ss=1&sp=1&No200=1&verbose=1

    First, you need to fix the website! Second, is there a good reason for
    using frames - they really are more hassle than they are worth!

    TTFN

    Paul
    Dr Who

    Paul, May 19, 2006

  3. misiuxix

    Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, "misiuxix" <>
    vouchsafed:

    > hi
    >
    > i created a web site http://rsarelo.strony.wi.ps.pl contain 4 frames,
    > in main frames (the biggest) i had put a picture as a background and i
    > would like to these freme bihave lake that.. if these piscture have
    > bigger hight than frame, the frame should be stretched,

    Does a background image stretch a web page?

    Can't be done without convoluted coding/markup.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity has its limits.

    Neredbojias, May 19, 2006