Question about Microsoft ActiveX Upload (stsupld.dll)

Guest

Hi,

I had been trying to use Microsoft STSUpld ActiveX control (ships with
Office 2003) on my asp.net web page .

But I don't know how to retrive the files that has been uploaded. And my
request.files collection also show zero. Anyone tried using this component?

I appreciate your help,
Holy

Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Holy,
I keep running into your post trying to find an answer. Were you able to get the files out of STSUpld? If so, how?
Thanks for any guidance,
Sherman

Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
upload dll

=?Utf-8?B?SG9seXNtb2tl?= said:
Hi,

I had been trying to use Microsoft STSUpld ActiveX control (ships with
Office 2003) on my asp.net web page .

But I don't know how to retrive the files that has been uploaded. And my
request.files collection also show zero. Anyone tried using this component?

I appreciate your help,
Holy

What do u mean by not knowing 'how to retrive the files that has been uploaded'? I trying to find a pocket pc version of the STSUpld ActiveX control (if there is one)