Re : Calendar Control popup was overlapped by others

BMW

The Calendar Control in ASP.NET form was overlapped by other controls, i.e.
textbox...

Anyone know how to handle it.

Thank you very much!

Guest

Hi,

I created a website in VS2005 and dropped the Calendar control on the
webForm and and set its AutoFormat to classic and then dropped the TextBox
control above it. Now if I run it, the textbox control is behind the Calendar
control.

Please post a sample that replicates the issue.

Regards,
Manish

Guest

Hi,

Try to set the Z-index of the Calendar control to be more than TextBox
control in the HTML page as shown below:

<asp:TextBox ID="TextBox1" runat="server" BackColor="Red" Style="z-index:
100; left: 367px;
position: absolute; top: 252px"></asp:TextBox>

<asp:Calendar ID="Calendar1" runat="server" BackColor="White"
BorderColor="Black"
DayNameFormat="Shortest" Font-Names="Times New Roman"
Font-Size="10pt" ForeColor="Black"
Height="220px" NextPrevFormat="FullMonth" Style="z-index: 103;
left: 281px; position: absolute;
top: 206px" TitleFormat="Month" Width="400px">
<SelectedDayStyle BackColor="#CC3333" ForeColor="White" />
<TodayDayStyle BackColor="#CCCC99" />
<SelectorStyle BackColor="#CCCCCC" Font-Bold="True"
Font-Names="Verdana" Font-Size="8pt"
ForeColor="#333333" Width="1%" />
<DayStyle Width="14%" />
<OtherMonthDayStyle ForeColor="#999999" />
<NextPrevStyle Font-Size="8pt" ForeColor="White" />
<DayHeaderStyle BackColor="#CCCCCC" Font-Bold="True"
Font-Size="7pt" ForeColor="#333333"
Height="10pt" />
<TitleStyle BackColor="Black" Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="13pt"
ForeColor="White"
Height="14pt" />
</asp:Calendar>

Regards,
Manish

BB206

But I am using the AJAX Calendar Extender and my code is :

<cc1:CalendarExtender ID="CalendarExtender1" runat="server"
TargetControlID="txtETDFrom" CssClass="MyCalendar" Format="yyyy/MM/dd"
PopupButtonID="ImageETDFrom">
</cc1:CalendarExtender>

It does not have the Style property.

Thanks!