Recompiling a project that was lost on a remote server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Zachary Hilbun, Aug 9, 2004.

  1. I am developing an ASPNET app using c# on a remote server. The server lost
    a hard drive and one probject was recovered on that server and one was not.
    I can't compile or syncronize anymore on the project that was not recoved on
    the remote. When I try to it claims the folder under wwwroot is not there
    even if I create it. Is there a way to force the MSDE to recreate
    everything it needs on the remote server?

    I was able to recompile the remote project that was recovered but it will
    not execute properly because the server is no longer setup correctly. Is
    there a way to get MSDE to redo what it did the first time it created this
    project?

    Thanks
    AMCI

    Zachary Hilbun
    Software Consultant http://www.vianova.com
    Via Nova OpenGL, Open Inventor 3D products, Windows 95/NT
    Dallas, Texas VC++, C#, embedded systems, VxD's
    1977 SSII SRX31185
    G30

    Zachary Hilbun, Aug 9, 2004