Redirection not responding in local mode

Matt

Hello,

I'm having a bad time when redirecting .aspx pages in local mode.

When i browse with the Internal Web Browser of Visual Studio,
Response.Redirect works as it should. However if i browse using IE,
when i do a Response.Redirect, the little flag in the top right corner
of IE is moving and that's it. There is no redirection, the
destination page is never displayed. In debug mode, i can see that the
code in the Page_Load event of the destination page is executed, but
the page is never displayed. It does the same thing even in a blank
project. Everything is in local mode.

Is there something wrong with my Visual Studio installation? Some
files got corrupted? Thanks for any help

Matt