    find anything on the switches special character for using regular
    expressions.

    Thanks
    justmehere, Nov 1, 2007

  2. justmehere

    red floyd Guest

    justmehere wrote:
    > My understanding that this compiler is from the Borland Builder C++
    > 5.5 Compiler.
    >
    > Does anyone know where to find the complete reference for using
    > regular expression with this compiler and the TRegexp class. I cannot
    > find anything on the switches special character for using regular
    > expressions.
    >
    > Thanks

    Have you tried borland.com? Have you tried google?

    A search on borland c++ tregexp turned up 51 answers.

    A search on borland c+ regexp turnd up 85400.
    red floyd, Nov 1, 2007

  3. justmehere

    justmehere Guest

    On Nov 1, 11:25 am, red floyd <> wrote:
    > justmehere wrote:
    > > My understanding that this compiler is from the Borland Builder C++
    > > 5.5 Compiler.

    > > Does anyone know where to find the complete reference for using
    > > regular expression with this compiler and the TRegexp class. I cannot
    > > find anything on the switches special character for using regular
    > > expressions.

    > > Thanks

    > Have you tried borland.com? Have you tried google?
    >
    > A search on borland c++ tregexp turned up 51 answers.
    >
    > A search on borland c+ regexp turnd up 85400.

    I have tried google.com so much that I was beggining to think that
    they might think that I am a bot and shut me down (IP). You can also
    trust that I have tried the Borland newsgroups and even contacted
    their technical support (if they'll ever get back to me). My concern
    is that each implementation of regular expressions is different like
    Perl uses and same for Delphi and VB and even the different libraries
    that implement regular expressions like Boost/Linux/MSVC++/
    Borland...as far using the switches and all. The reason being that the
    Perl notes from a course I took does not work in the Borland compiler.

    Thanks anyhow for the help.
    justmehere, Nov 1, 2007