    if no, is it possible to make it do so?

    daytripper

    this may post twice, as i think my last post went into the ether :(

    daytripper, Sep 14, 2003

  2. daytripper wrote:

    > im making a physics math model on the borland command line compiler
    > v5.5, is it possible to make some simple graphs of my arrays?
    >
    > if yes, how?
    > if no, is it possible to make it do so?
    >
    > daytripper
    >
    > this may post twice, as i think my last post went into the ether :(

    It came through loud and clear. The following was my reply:
    -----

    C++ has no built-in support for graphics. You can write some kind of
    graphical output to a stream then view the result. That's about it.

    For anything else you will need to either get a graphics library or ask
    about what your compiler supports in a group that discusses your compiler.

    Please read the following:

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/offtopic.txt

    -Kevin