Remote Debugging in VS .NET

Guest

I get the following error when I try to run a project ( Debug | Start ).

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. You do not have permissions to debug the server. Verify that you are
a member of the 'Debugger Users' group on the server."

I added my domain user acccount to the Debuger Users group on the server.
I installed the remote debugging tools on the server.

I'm using VS .NET 2002 Developer on my local machine and Windows 2003 Server
on the web server.

I'm stumped...any suggestions?

Thanks!

Nicole Schenk

dweezil said:
I get the following error when I try to run a project ( Debug | Start ).

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. You do not have permissions to debug the server. Verify that you
are a member of the 'Debugger Users' group on the server."

I added my domain user acccount to the Debuger Users group on the server.
I installed the remote debugging tools on the server.

I'm using VS .NET 2002 Developer on my local machine and Windows 2003
Server on the web server.

I'm stumped...any suggestions?

Thanks!
Try getting yourself Terminal Server access.