Renaming a file with aspupload or FSO?

Vilmar Brazão de Oliveira

HI;
How can I rename a file with aspupload or FSO before upload?
I looked for in documentation of these products, but I could not find
anything yet!

Thanks,

Vlmar Brazão de Oliveira
Desenvolvimento Web
HI-TEC

Rob Meade

How can I rename a file with aspupload or FSO before upload?
I looked for in documentation of these products, but I could not find
anything yet!

Not sure about aspupload, but SA-FileUp has a 'save-as' method.

Regarding FSO - dont believe there is a rename method, you have to copy the
file and specify the location with a new file name (bit of a pain) - then
delete the original.

Regards

Rob

Vilmar Brazão de Oliveira

HI Everybody,
It runs marvellous using Windows Scripting Host:

Set objWshell = Server.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objWshell.Run "%COMSPEC% /C ren " & CaminhoArquivo & " topo_cliente.jpg", 0,
TRUE

thank everybody!

Vlmar Brazão de Oliveira
Desenvolvimento Web
HI-TEC

Roland Hall

:
: How can I rename a file with aspupload or FSO before upload?
: I looked for in documentation of these products, but I could not find
: anything yet!

Is this a pure ASP upload or Persits ASP Upload? I tend to think the latter
when you write it as (aspupload).

If so, ... http://www.aspupload.com/manual_memory.html

--
Roland

This information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
or fitness for a particular purpose.
-Technet Knowledge Base-
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;kbhowto&sd=TECH&ln=EN-US&FR=0
-Technet Script Center-