    cannot view the source.

    Thanks...

    Dan
    Dan, May 4, 2004

  2. Before I answer this, I was wondering how you expect the HTML to be rendered
    by the browser if it is in an encrypted binary format.

    Peter Rilling, May 4, 2004

  3. There ain't no such animal. There are some apps out there which tout that
    they can "obfuscate" HTML, but that is also pure rubbish. If the browser can
    read it, so can you.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer