    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com

    David Thielen, Mar 9, 2007

  2. David Thielen

    Manish Bafna Guest

    Hi,
    This link provides solution to your problem/query.
    http://www.codeguru.com/csharp/csharp/cs_controls/custom/article.php/c12371/
    --
    If my answer helped you,then please do press Yes below.
    Thanks and Regards.

    Manish Bafna, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Hello Dave,

    This is a known issue of ASP.NET template databound control(such as
    repeater, DataList ...). When you put RadioButton in such control's
    template, since its "groupName" is assigned a unique value each row,. Here
    is the public kb article document this issue:

    #BUG: Radio Buttons Are Not Mutually Exclusive When Used in a Repeater
    Server Control
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316495/en-us

    I have ever posted some workaround code in the newsgroup. Here is the
    weblink to it:

    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet/brow
    se_thread/thread/22a219fd383e8db0/0ca1cd975a6adf79

    Hope this helps some.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead