Resolver One 1.4 beta - with IronPython 2.0 and numpy

Discussion in 'Python' started by Giles Thomas, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. Giles Thomas

    Giles Thomas Guest

    Hi all,

    Version 1.4 of Resolver One, our Pythonic spreadsheet, uses the
    Ironclad project to provide (alpha-level) support for numpy in a
    IronPython application. You can put numpy matrices in spreadsheet
    cells and manipulate them like any other data - there's a 4-minute
    screencast here: <http://www.resolversystems.com/screencasts/numpy/>

    We're releasing the beta tomorrow: this has a few performance problems
    but is otherwise functionally complete. If you're interested in
    trying it out, drop me a line.

    Best regards,

    Giles
    --
    Giles Thomas
    MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.

    +44 (0) 20 7253 6372

    Win up to $17,000 for a spreadsheet: <http://www.resolversystems.com/
    competition/>

    17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
    VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
    Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
    Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK
    Giles Thomas, Feb 3, 2009