Resolver One 1.4 beta - with IronPython 2.0 and numpy

Giles Thomas

Hi all,

Version 1.4 of Resolver One, our Pythonic spreadsheet, uses the
Ironclad project to provide (alpha-level) support for numpy in a
IronPython application. You can put numpy matrices in spreadsheet
cells and manipulate them like any other data - there's a 4-minute
screencast here: <http://www.resolversystems.com/screencasts/numpy/>

We're releasing the beta tomorrow: this has a few performance problems
but is otherwise functionally complete. If you're interested in
trying it out, drop me a line.

Best regards,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.

Win up to $17,000 for a spreadsheet: <http://www.resolversystems.com/
competition/>

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK