Revolutionary Software Company Hiring Sr. Java Tool Engineers

JYuan

Good afternoon my name is Jason and I am a recruiter. My client is
seeking Sr. Java Tool Engineers immediately! They are looking for
software engineers with SDLC and BCI experience.

The position is located in the Northern California area and the
company, which I can not disclose at the moment, is a groundfloor
cutting edge software application company that recently secured top
tier Venture Capital Funding. The salary range is $90k-125k and the
benefits include Medical, a great work environment and Pre-IPO Stock
Options. Company will relocate and sponsor/transfer VISAs.

If you are interested in getting more information about this position
please email me at (e-mail address removed) and if possible please
include your resume for review. Thank you and Good Luck!