urgent opening for sr software Java Engineer in Sausalito,CA ,directclient

Discussion in 'Java' started by prachi, Jul 3, 2008.

  1. prachi

    prachi Guest

    Hi ,
    We are looking for senior java Developer for our direct client in
    Sausalito,CA. This is a contract to Hire position. Please send us your
    profile with asking rate and your current location. We prefer local
    candidates to California .

    You can email me the resume to

    The position is in Sausalito, CA.

    Sr. Software Engineer

    As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be playing a central role in
    the design, development and launch of our product. You will work on
    small, collaborative teams of seasoned engineers and business
    personnel. Because we are a startup you will have broad exposure and
    the opportunity to wear many hats. We’re looking for a developer with
    a strong background in building dynamic, high-volume web sites using
    Java and an Agile development methodology.

    REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

    • You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, you can
    change direction quickly, and you're eager to learn new technologies
    as the need arises.

    • You have several years (5+) of professional coding
    experience.

    • You have done Java web development on large scale, high-
    volume sites.

    • You have experience with “faster, lighter” Java tools
    including Refactoring IDE’s, Spring, Hibernate and other open source
    technologies.

    • You understand presentation layer technologies such as
    HTML, CSS, templating frameworks (Sitemesh, Freemarker, Velocity,
    Tiles), Javascript, AJAX and Javascript libraries (YUI, Dojo, GWT).

    • You are an excellent communicator and enjoy a
    collaborative environment.

    • You can take a task and deliver on it without lots of
    management.

    • You appreciate Agile development methodologies, such as
    short-development iterations, test driven development and refactoring.

    • You’re educated (BS/MS in Computer Science or other
    technical degree).

    Thanks,
    Prachi

    prachi, Jul 3, 2008