EC Wise in Corte Mader ~ Key Sr. Java Developer Role

jbires

Sorry to interrupt. I'm contacting you because the consulting company,
EC Wise in Corte Madera, is hiring a Senior Java Developer/Architect.
The job does not involve travel and they also will transfer an H1b.
You may know someone who would flourish in this role or may yourself be
interested. In either case we have a new, unique and more beneficial
means to introduce candidates directly to the hiring authority.
Instructions to apply are below, in the job description.

Jerry Bires, Recruiting Consultant
Accolo, Inc.
(e-mail address removed)
P: 415.785.7833 x209\

Sr. Java Developer ~ Drive Challenging, High Visibility eCommerce
Projects. No Travel. H1B Visa Transfer Supported. Relocation
Assistance for Qualified Candidate.

As a senior Java developer behind a large, complex bill publishing and
remittance management system, your deep understanding of Java
architecture will establish you as a key member of our client's
high-profile project. Your efforts will Web-enable a traditional
business process and transform how this DP services client interacts
with its customers. If you've been looking for an opportunity to be a
member of an elite multinational development group, while adding heft
and credibility to your own career project portfolio, here's the
ticket. At EC Wise, openness, collaboration, mutual respect,
flexibility and deep dedication to quality execution will ensure your
fit in our dynamic corporate culture. This position comes with an
aggressive compensation package, has no travel and puts you in an ideal
working environment near many amenities on the north end of the Golden
Gate Bridge in scenic Marin County.

EC Wise is headquartered in Corte Madera California. Branch offices are
located in Seattle, Denver and Chengdu, Sichuan, China. The company is
established in executive level information technology management
consulting, enterprise process automation, database design and
optimization, software, IT architecture and development, software
product development and the application of sophisticated
state-of-the-art analytics. In business since 1998, EC Wise has
attracted senior engineers and dedicated, focused team members who
bring mature and creative strategies to their work. We have a
comprehensive health insurance package including Medical, Dental and
Vision coverage. We offer a matching 401(k) plan with immediate vesting
upon eligibility which is reached after a 3 month probationary
employment period, and, of course, paid holidays and vacations.

Your immediate challenge will be to join an existing project. Your
ability to act on requirements and produce plans, to define and
communicate objectives and to report milestones will be crucial. The
charge will be to build scalable, secure, redundant data warehouses and
user interfaces to meet the business needs of the client. What makes
you invaluable to this role is knowing how the architecture of a Java
environment should be constructed to meet the requirements of a
high-transaction, high-performance online application. You will design
core Java elements, initiate some hands-on programming and development
work, and then send your first cuts off to our overseas Java
programming team for the detailed coding. Your prior software
engineering experience and your solid background in computer science
will provide the necessary foundation skills to succeed in this
tremendous career opportunity.

To apply for this position or refer someone you know, please use our
online interview system managed by Accolo. Copy and paste into your
browser the unique Web address below into your browser to begin the
process on the Accolo website where you will register.

http://jobs.accolo.com/6253

Once you have completed the interview, your information will be
forwarded to the hiring authority for decisions on next steps.

Related Keywords: Java developer, architect, Hibernate, Spring, Ant,
Castor, iBatis, client tier development, middle tier development, Java
engineer, J2EE, XML, high performance, scalable software, derivative
applications, analyze existing codebase, refactorings, optimizations,
stability, maintainability, reference architectures, Oracle App Server,
Web Services, SOAP, JMS, business process management, BPM, workflow
engines, directory service technology, LDAP, JNDI, Oracle Internet
Directory, Enterprise Applications Integration, EAI, consulting,
consultant