  1. Is there anybody who knows how Microsoft programmers get rounded corners in
    the windows and bottons wihout using graphical corners (if there any)

    Best Regards

    Francisco J. Jurado, May 31, 2004

  2. Francisco J. Jurado

    Simon Harris Guest

    Not really related to asp.net, but...I can only guess you are referring to
    how form buttons look in Windows XP, with the XP theme switched on - This is
    a behaviour of the OS, not something you can control progmatically - Form
    Buttons appearence are dependent upon O/S and Browser - You do have some
    control over the way they look using CSS.

    First thing I normally do after an XP build is switch to 'Windows Classic'
    theme :)

    Simon Harris, May 31, 2004

  3. Without seeing an example of where your talking about, its probably done
    with CSS. Theres a useful example here that might give you an idea of how
    to do your own.

    http://ww2.netpenny.net/~bcreswell/My_Ul_Menus/ListmaticTabs.html

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft Regional Director
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), May 31, 2004
  4. Sorry - never realy read your question clearly enough. Without graphics -
    not really that well supported. However, CSS3 did bring in a border radius
    element into CSS that actually gives you a lot of flexibility.

    http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-css3-border-20021107/#the-border-radius

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), May 31, 2004