RSS feeds for websites?

john

Anyone know of some popular RSS feed generator programs for websites out
there? Im currently using http://rsscontentbuilder.com/ to generate feeds
on my site. But im not too happy with their product. There are some
problems with it.

any recommendations would be appreciated.

John

Andy Dingley

john said:
Anyone know of some popular RSS feed generator programs for websites out
there?

Nope. It's a bogus idea -- a sticking plaster fix that's contrary to
the whole notion of RSS.

Instead look at some sort of CMS for your page (which can be extremely
trivial) and generate the RSS from the content, _before_ it has been
transformed into HTML.