Ruby at FOSDEM + Rich's interview

Raphael Bauduin

Hi,

Rich Kilmer will be present at the next Free and Open Source
Software Developers' European Meeting (FOSDEM) taking place in
Brussels on 21&22 february 2004.
As a speaker, he has been interviewed and its interview has just
been published ( http://www.fosdem.org/index/interviews/interviews_kilmer ).

For those interested, the FOSDEM is a developers meeting organised
by volunteers. Entrance is free, and talks are technical, not commercial.
All info on http://www.fosdem.org

Raph

E F van de Laar

* Raphael Bauduin ([email protected]) said:
Hi,

Rich Kilmer will be present at the next Free and Open Source
Software Developers' European Meeting (FOSDEM) taking place in
Brussels on 21&22 february 2004.
As a speaker, he has been interviewed and its interview has just
been published ( http://www.fosdem.org/index/interviews/interviews_kilmer ).

For those interested, the FOSDEM is a developers meeting organised
by volunteers. Entrance is free, and talks are technical, not commercial.
All info on http://www.fosdem.org

I'm going, but just out of curiousity... is anyone else? :)

Emiel

Damphyr

E said:
I'm going, but just out of curiousity... is anyone else? :)

Emiel
Was about to, had the days booked and everything and then I found out my
cousin chose that weekend to get married - coding and developer
conferences are fun but they can't compare to a three day greek wedding
celebration, not by a long shot :)
V.-