Scientific Survey: Working Conditions in Open Source Projects

Dirk Jendroska

We like to invite you to a survey about the working conditions in
Free/Open-Source Software development. This survey is conducted by the
Open-Source Research Group of the University of Würzburg (Germany).

We will compare work design in open source and proprietary software
development. Our findings should be used to adjust the working
conditions of software development to the needs of the developers. The
results will be published under the Creative Commons License.

To start the survey, please click on the following link:
http://www.unipark.de/uc/open-source-task/

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us!

Dirk Jendroska
http://wy2x05.psychologie.uni-wuerzburg.de/ao/staff/jendroska.php?lang=en