SCJP EXAm

java_lover

hi friends,
i am looking forward to crack SCJP exam.
anybody has the information about steps to take for cracking it in
first attempt. i have given few mock exams on the web and feeling
shaky. please help me.

Andrew Thompson

java_lover said:
hi friends,
i am looking forward to crack SCJP exam.

That sounds a pointless exercise.
Were you planning on learning anything along the way,
or is your intention to simply learn a lot of 'parrot fashion'
respones to typical questions?
...anybody has the information about steps to take for cracking it in
first attempt. i have given few mock exams on the web and feeling
shaky. please help me.

Please capitalise the first letter of each sentence, it
will gain you a lot more respect. ..Oh, and try not to
sound quite so pathetic and needy in future posts,
would be a help.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

preszke

hi friends,
i am looking forward to crack SCJP exam.
anybody has the information about steps to take for cracking it in
first attempt. i have given few mock exams on the web and feeling
shaky. please help me.

I've recently bought whizlab software - SCJP exam simulator.
I think it is worth buying - I will let you know if I passed ;)

BTW - sometimes Sun is offering 2'nd egzam for free if you did'n pass
at the first time.

rgds

Andreas Leitgeb

When I learned for my SCJP, I did so with a book, which also
had some sample questions, and some of those really shook me,
as in some cases I thought the answer in those samples was wrong
(which it turned out to really be), and others that in my eyes
were "applied hairsplitting on natural language".

Then there was the exam, during which I felt quite relieved, since
there were no hairsplitting-type-questions at all. My feeling was
that there were only two questions where I actually tried to guess
the answer. In the end I had only 86%, which was still enough, of
course, but left me somewhat disappointed.
What left me feeling bad was, that I'd never ever be able
to see, where I was actually wrong.
BTW - sometimes Sun is offering 2'nd egzam for free if you did'n pass
at the first time.

What does this "sometimes" depend on? Just wondering...

PS: I think I learnt most, apart from the book which taught me all
the then-new 1.5 features, by programming some toy program (in my
case a medium-level sudoku-solver) in java, and trying to do that
as "Object-oriented" as possible :) It was only through this
programming that I stumbled over classes like "Scanner", which
then turned out to be useful to know ...