Scotland on Rails Conference April 3/4/5

Alan Francis

*** Registration now open ***

Scotland on Rails is pleased to announce that
conference2008 is open for registration. There is a limit
to the number of registrations we're able to accept so
we'd advise you to get in quickly :)

You can register at http://scotlandonrails.com/register

The conference will take place on April 4th and 5th in
Edinburgh, Scotland and will feature speakers from the UK,
Europe, US and New Zealand. A list of sessions and
speakers is available at http://scotlandonrails.com/talks.
We're working on an accomodation list and this will be
provided to registrants as early as possible.

We're also please to announce that in the traditions of
previous Ruby and Rails conferences, we're planning a
charity event on Thursday 3rd. This will feature several
of the speakers from the main conference (including Jim
Weirich, Bruce Williams and Giles Bowkett ) running extra
sessions. All the money raised from that days event will
be going to CHAS - The Childrens Hospice Association.
(http://www.chas.org.uk). We'll be asking for a minimum
75UKP donation to chas, which you can make at
http://www.justgiving.com/scotlandonrails.

You can check the box when you register for the conference
to indicate your intention to attend the charity day. We'd
prefer if you used the same email address to sign up for
the conference AND make your charity donation as that
makes it easier for us to connect attendees with
donations.

Thanks!

Alan, Graeme & Paul