Server Application Unavailable

Patricia Kline

I get the following error msg when i try to access the webservices from my localhost:

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the system event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

When i check the event viewer, it says,

aspnet_wp.exe could not be launched because the username and/or password supplied in the processModel section of the config file are invalid.

I just re-installed visual studio.net and the error still occurs.