    Any ideas?

    TIA

    Kenneth P

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=, Nov 4, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

    Saravana Guest

    Check out these article to know how to implement progress bar in asp.net
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;837375
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...serverprogressfromaspnetclientapplication.asp
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/08/asp200308bm_l/asp200308bm_l.asp

    --
    Saravana
    www.ExtremeExperts.com

    "Kenneth P" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > While you cache a db you should be able to show some activity to the user.
    > The caching might take a while if the database is big, so to prevent the

    user

    Saravana, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Here are some options that might you:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/08/asp200308bm_l/asp200308bm_l.asp
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=1821

    --
    I hope this helps,