    2008, 2010 Professional and not in the Express versions. At this point
    I guess I am going to have to look into JavaFX or Adobe Air.

    Z.K.
    Z.K., Sep 27, 2009

  2. Z.K.

    Mark Stevens Guest

    Some of the tutorials come from Silverlight 2 time and if memory
    serves the projects did create a Page.xaml at the time. Now the
    system creates a MainPage.xaml as the default page for a project.

    If the tool box is empty then try adding items to the toolbox. Right
    click on the toolbox and select Add items.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark

    --
    |\ _,,,---,,_ A picture used to be worth a
    ZZZzzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;, thousand words - then along
    |,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' came television!

    Mark Stevens (mark at thepcsite fullstop co fullstop uk)

    This message is provided "as is".
    Mark Stevens, Sep 27, 2009