Silverlight Development problem

Z.K.

I have Visual Web Designer 2008 and silverlight 3. I have tried to
follow the silverlight tutorials that I found, but they are slightly
different and don't work on my system. I am using Windows XP Pro.

I start a silverlight application project and according to the tutorials
I should have a Page.xaml. I do not have a Page.xaml file. What I do
have is MainPage.xaml which I thought was the same, but according to the
tutorials I should be able to use the designer and access the toolbox
for the MainPage.xaml file, but I am unable to do that and the toolbox
is empty.

What am I doing wrong or is that feature only available in Visual Studio
2008, 2010 Professional and not in the Express versions. At this point
I guess I am going to have to look into JavaFX or Adobe Air.

Z.K.

Mark Stevens

Some of the tutorials come from Silverlight 2 time and if memory
serves the projects did create a Page.xaml at the time. Now the
system creates a MainPage.xaml as the default page for a project.

If the tool box is empty then try adding items to the toolbox. Right
click on the toolbox and select Add items.

Hope this helps,
Mark

--
|\ _,,,---,,_ A picture used to be worth a
ZZZzzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;, thousand words - then along
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' came television!

Mark Stevens (mark at thepcsite fullstop co fullstop uk)

This message is provided "as is".