SOAP Message

Random

I cannot get the Trace to work for my Web Service application or client. I
need to be able to see the entire SOAP message (for documentation and other
purposes). What is the best way to view the entire message (ingoing and
outgoing)?

Random

Neat little product. It's not catching the Web Service request or response,
though.