Struts Installation - missing struts.tld???

Discussion in 'Java' started by Jason Us, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. Jason Us

    Jason Us Guest

    Newbie Struts Question
    -----------------------

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    I am going the Struts_Tutorial.pdf located at:
    rzserv2.fhnon.de/~lg002556/struts/Struts_Tutorial.pdf.

    I get to the section for internationalization, and am moving the tld
    files to my WEB-INF folder, but cannot find the struts.tld or the
    struts-form.tld files.

    I would think these would be an integral part of the install? I have
    looked into the example WebApp that comes with struts as well as
    searching all other zips and war files. What gives?

    Windows 2000 SP3
    Tomcat 4.06
    jakarta-struts-1.1

    Jason