Linux/x86
Linux/PPC
Solaris/SPARC
HP-UX/IA-64
AIX/PPC
MacOS X/PPC & x86

Arne
on unix GTK and Motif are supported...
though one should be aware that the combination of
Solaris and Motif are no longer supported by the eclipse RCP ..
so if you want to use it with this you will be more limited.

John W. Kennedy

Arne said:
????

Ever heard about VT52 and VT100 ?

They had a keyboard. And I would not call them typewriters.

Not to mention, from IBM alone, the entire 3270 series, the entire 5150
series, the 3767 and 3770 series, the 129 keypunch, the 50 tape
inscriber, and other devices.

Sherman Pendley

John W. Kennedy said:
Not to mention, from IBM alone, the entire 3270 series

.... which, IMHO, had the best typing feel ever. And they could double as
a seriously weighty club when one is having a BOFH moment. :)

sherm--

John W. Kennedy

Sherman said:
.... which, IMHO, had the best typing feel ever.

Not the early 3277 and 3275 units with keyboards subcontracted by
Microswitch. They were bleedin' awful -- dead touch, and an unreliable
electromechanical clicker device. But IBM soon replaced 'em.

I much preferred the prior generation -- the 2260 -- with a keyboard
that had the splendid feature that, if the keyboard was software-locked,
the cursor was in a non-input area, or, for whatever reason, the
keyboard was inhibited, the keys literally could not be pressed, except
for what you needed to get out of the jam. It was also literally
impossible to press two keys at once (except, obviously, shift keys),
but they rolled from one key to another sweetly while typing at speed.

But those keyboards cost a /lot/ of money, and that was in 1960s
dollars, too. In those days, though, almost all IBM equipment was leased
anyway.