The Operation has timed-out

Romano Live

The Operation has timed-out

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed-out.

The webservice works great when invoked through the browser and returns the data as requested. I cant connect to these same services from a Windows application (EXE). (.NET-based Windows applications.)

The same code works on another system, just not on mine. I have using XP Professional, with all updates from windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Please Help!
Romano.