    I've checked the config in IIS, and .ASP exists in the extensions lists

    Any help would be appreciated

    TIA

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Found it:

    In IIS, under the Web Service Extensions option,
    i had to allow for ASP pages - default is 'Prohibited'

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Grant Merwitz

    glyph

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Explicit Reference to Classic ASP not being loaded in IIS

    I am getting a similar issue.

    If i browse to url="http://mydomain/Default.asp", then the asp does not load properly.
    However, if I browse to url="http://mydomain/", the asp loads properly. There are no aspx files, the only file in that directory is the Default.asp.

    Any help would be appreciated.