Treeview expendLevel

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Yes, but the issue with that is the page will be heavy depending on how much
data you move across the wire. One approach would be to just get the top
level nodes and if you expand two nodes, then get the data for that only.
That's a lot less data than what you are suggesting.

Eilsa@Office

May I know how to set the property to do so?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
Eilsa@Office said:
May I load the entire treeview node but expand 2 level only?

Thanks

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

you would have to first select the node using the "." format. don't remember
the correct syntax but it is something like node.selectednode("0.0") which
would set the child of the parent as the selected index and then once it is
set you can call the .Expand = true on the node. You can consult the help
files for the exact syntax

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney