    Eilsa@Office Guest

    May I load the entire treeview node but expand 2 level only?

    Thanks
    Eilsa@Office, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Yes, but the issue with that is the page will be heavy depending on how much
    data you move across the wire. One approach would be to just get the top
    level nodes and if you expand two nodes, then get the data for that only.
    That's a lot less data than what you are suggesting.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 23, 2004

  3. Eilsa@Office

    Eilsa@Office Guest

    May I know how to set the property to do so?

    Eilsa@Office, Jul 27, 2004
  4. you would have to first select the node using the "." format. don't remember
    the correct syntax but it is something like node.selectednode("0.0") which
    would set the child of the parent as the selected index and then once it is
    set you can call the .Expand = true on the node. You can consult the help
    files for the exact syntax

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jul 27, 2004