trouble installing numpy 1.0.2 and scipy.0.5.2

1

1960_j

I have tried to install numpy and scipy on python 5.2. Using gcc
2.95.3, lapack 3.1.1 and ATLAS 3.6.0.
When installin numpy it seems to work but when I try to run test get
error no test for numpy.

When I try to Install scipy only get error.

Any ideas on how to install would be appreciated.

Thanks

Robert Kern

I have tried to install numpy and scipy on python 5.2. Using gcc
2.95.3, lapack 3.1.1 and ATLAS 3.6.0.
When installin numpy it seems to work but when I try to run test get
error no test for numpy.

When I try to Install scipy only get error.

Any ideas on how to install would be appreciated.

Please join us on the scipy-user mailing list.

http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists

We will need a fair bit more information in order to help you. What OS are you
using? Exactly what did you do to try to test numpy? Please copy-and-paste the
exact error output. Similarly, for the scipy installation, please tell us
exactly what steps you took and copy and paste the output.

Thanks.

--
Robert Kern

an underlying truth."