UML & Struts

Matt C

We just started the design phase of a new project that will use Struts
as the application framework. We want to create an Object Model and
sequence diagrams as part of the design.

I have a 2-part question:

1) Can someone direct me to a place where I can get UML class diagrams
for the Struts classes? The ideal situation would be if I could
actually import these diagrams into my existing model.

2) What is the simplest, most effective, way to include the framework
into my UML model. I don't want to represent the whole Struts
framework in my model as it will make it bloated and will obscure the
more important details my programmers need to focus on. Any
suggestions or real life experiences you can relate?

Thanks in advance,
Matt