    I have installed IIS and then the .NET Framework 1.1 SDK, running Windows XP
    Pro.

    Any help is appreciated
    =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbQ==?=, May 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbQ==?=

    Balloon Knot Guest

    I am very interested in this too. I installed ASP.NET 1.1 on my windows XP
    box and when I try to make a new project it tells me ASP.NET 1.1 is not
    installed on the web server. I know in Win2K3 you need to configure your
    server and turn ASP.NET on. Is there something similiar you need to do in
    Windows XP? Thanks Everyone.

    Balloon Knot, May 5, 2005

  3. to uninstall (through the visual studio command prompt)
    go to the directory of your dotnetframework
    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framewo­rk
    run the following command line:-

    aspnet regiis.exe -u

    and then reinstall it using:-

    aspnet regiis.exe -i

    Hope it helps
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, May 6, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbQ==?=

    Balloon Knot Guest

    yes, that was tremendous. It worked like a charm. There is an underscore
    between aspnet & regiis

    like this
    aspnet_regiis.exe - i

    Beautiful!!!!!!!!

    Balloon Knot, May 6, 2005
  5. Thanks Patrick... they ought to document that somewhere.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhvbQ==?=, May 7, 2005
  6. Patrick Olurotimi Ige, May 7, 2005
  7. Thanks Patrick
    it works