unable to debug in VSTUDIO .NET 2003

Max

Debugging in ASP.NET I receive the error:

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start
debugging on the web server. The sistem cannot find the file specified.

Do u have any suggestion?

Thanks

What you might want to do is ctrl+F5 to run the
application without debugging. When you do so a runtime
error will be shown on the first page of the application
and you can figure out what was wrong.
This worked for me at least. There was a problem in my
web.config file.

Cheers

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Here are the most common problems with .NET:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306172&Product=vsnet

I have not seen the "cannot find the file" error before, but this kind of
error generally happens when someone installs software and then deletes some
of the DLLs. Did you install VS.NET 2002, then VS.NET 2003 and then
uninstall VS.NET 2002? If so, it could be related to this kind of action. I
am taking guesses here.

Try running aspnet_Regiis /i from the .NET command prompt and see if that
helps.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Max

I've found what's wrong: there's no way to debug if you
clear IE temporary internet files and History!
I've no problem after the firs Intranet connection.

Max