    DBC 0x13d50024 Jet'.

    Thanks.

    Kenny Bullock
    Kenny Bullock, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Kenny Bullock

    Ray at Guest

    Switch from ODBC to OLE DB and you can avoid this problem. Use a connection
    string from www.connectionstrings.com. If you need more information, post
    back your relevant code and we'll point out what to change.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 18, 2003

  3. http://www.aspfaq.com/2154

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Thank you very much.

    Kenny Bullock, Sep 18, 2003
  5. Kenny Bullock

    Dem Guest

    hi kenny,

    i think the problem is with the access rights to the database file under
    Win NT/2000/XPpro

    [click] on the .mdb file select the [security] table of the
    properties option and make sure the user you are logged on with has the
    read, write, executable (r/w/x) attributes.

    If that's not the problem, make sure the path is correct to where the
    script is looking for the .mdb file.

    regards

    Demetrius

    DEVBuilder.org, http://www.DEVBuilder.org
    ASP,ASP.NET,VB.NET,PHP,Java,and SQL Support, all in one place.​
    Dem, Sep 19, 2003