    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters
    at ..

    Any suggestion

    samy, Mar 3, 2004

  2. samy

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi have you checked this KB article?

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;819450

    Check also other support articles at at MS Support.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    "samy" <> wrote in message
    I have an application which invokes(calls) a webservice (on IIS 5.0 ,
    windows 2K) every 10 seconds.
    After a long time(about 4 hours),the call to the webservice fails with the
    error:

    System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected
    error occurred on a send.
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
    request)
    at
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
    request)

    Teemu Keiski, Mar 3, 2004

  3. samy

    Jan Tielens Guest

    You may want to read following post too:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/jan/archive/2004/01/28/63771.aspx

    --
    Greetz,
    Jan