Unicode (UTF-8)

dorayme

Yes, this link has something to do with Heather and "Heather" but
what has Heather or "Heather" got to do with leaving out "D"s
(which you don't do any more, I am not saying you do)?

Because Heather doesn't have one.[/QUOTE]

You suggesting a sophistication here? That it does not is
significant and exactly why Luigi brought it in. Ouch, my head
hurts...

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, Toby Inkster <usenet200606
@tobyinkster.co.uk> vouchsafed:
For starting this thread?

Apology accepted.

....And they said subtlety wasn't your strong suit.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero
http://groups.google.se/group/alt.html/msg/cae155c895c3f9cd?dmode=source&hl=sv

What does Heather have to do with Melbourne?

Would you want to read her surname?
I did not write it because I suppose that it is not allowed to do it in NGs.
She is not someone who has taken part in NGs or in case she has, she has
not written that it was she...
so it would not be the same as to write Toby Inkster or dorayme...
But if she wants to say hello, she can do it here. She had to do with
Melbourne.

Sally Thompson

At last! Someone else has twigged to what I have been saying for
the last few years. Mark, Google up for Eliza and try the program
and take a look at the output.

You are so right. I just did that with this result:
You: Do you know Luigi?

Eliza: Oh, i know luigi.

Proof <g>

Sally Thompson

This is something which is not of commercial nature.....
Either you understand what I mean or just forget it...
Ok?

It's a requirement on alt.html to understand what you mean? So /that's/
where I've been going wrong.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Sally Thompson said:
It's a requirement on alt.html to understand what you mean? So /that's/
where I've been going wrong.

Neither it is a requirement to understand what I mean nor it is a
requirement to read what I write.

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
She is not someone who has taken part in NGs or in case she has, she has
not written that it was she...
so it would not be the same as to write Toby Inkster or dorayme...
But if she wants to say hello, she can do it here. She had to do with
Melbourne.

I think the time has come when Heather needs to make an
appearance at alt.html. I now believe she is an important
"missing link" to understand a lot about you Luigi. I will do
what I can to persuade her to come. I think everything is going
to be fine then, Luigi... Much of all the misunderstandings that
have happened for too long will be cleared up. But I feel that I
need to ask your permission to go ahead as perhaps it would
entail a few personal revelations that you might not be entirely
comfortable about?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I cannot explain too much...
by the way
you did not explain either why on earth you had been in London and
Cairo..

My dad worked in Cairo, he was posted there, some sort of big wig
UN post. I went to London rarely (from Manchester), once to meet
my Dad who had no time to be anywhere but London briefly and he
took me to an Indian restaurant and we had mangoes for dessert
and they were terrific but I now believe they were tinned.

Now, about Heather...

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Neither it is a requirement to understand what I mean nor it is a
requirement to read what I write.

Ah Luigi, it is a requirement, you are an innocent wizard and do
not understand the power of your spells...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I think the time has come when Heather needs to make an
appearance at alt.html. I now believe she is an important
"missing link" to understand a lot about you Luigi.

If she wants, she can write. If it is the same person I mean she should know
a few things...

I will do
what I can to persuade her to come. I think everything is going
to be fine then, Luigi... Much of all the misunderstandings that
have happened for too long will be cleared up. But I feel that I
need to ask your permission to go ahead as perhaps it would
entail a few personal revelations that you might not be entirely
comfortable about?

Revelations about whom?

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
My dad worked in Cairo, he was posted there, some sort of big wig
UN post. I went to London rarely (from Manchester), once to meet
my Dad who had no time to be anywhere but London briefly and he
took me to an Indian restaurant and we had mangoes for dessert
and they were terrific but I now believe they were tinned.

Nice that you wrote something about you.
However you have not even written yet, whether you are a female or a male...

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Ah Luigi, it is a requirement, you are an innocent wizard and do
not understand the power of your spells...

On the net, in the real world or in both?!

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
Nice that you wrote something about you.
However you have not even written yet, whether you are a female or a male...

No matter what I say, you will want to know more. I say quite
enough already...if I say more I want it to be on a secure site
with secret passwords for access by selected folk. I am
negotiating with the US government for a licence to use some of
their cutting edge encryption softwares...

(btw, please don't tell anyone about the London tinned mangoes...)

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
male...

No matter what I say, you will want to know more. I say quite
enough already...if I say more I want it to be on a secure site
with secret passwords for access by selected folk. I am
negotiating with the US government for a licence to use some of
their cutting edge encryption softwares...

(btw, please don't tell anyone about the London tinned mangoes...)

How long have you known Heather?

dorayme

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I understand, you do not know her.

On the contrary, I have studied you a lot and want to study you more... (in fact, I applied for a research grant
for this the other day... wish me luck!)

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
On the contrary, I have studied you a lot and want to study you more...
(in fact, I applied for a research grant
for this the other day... wish me luck!)

Let me understand:
1) Do you know Heather or not?
2) What do you study and where do you study?
3) Why would you have applied for a research grant to study me more?
I mean why just me?